Watch XXX Videos

Reem Adam





If I were a cinnamon peeler
I would ride your bed
and leave the yellow bark dust
on your pillow.


Your breasts and shoulders would reek you could never walk through markets without the profession of my fingers floating over you.

The blind would stumble certain of whom they approached though you might bathe under rain gutters, monsoon.


When we swam once
I touched you in water and our bodies remained free, you could hold me and be blind of smell. You climbed the bank and asked this is how you touch other women ?



Freedom from obsession is not about something you do; it's about knowing who you are. It's about recognizing what sustains you and what exhausts you. What you love and what you think you love because you believe you can't have it


Often, though, the passivity of the woman's role weighs on me, suffocates me. Rather than wait for his pleasure, I would like to take it, to run wild. Is it that which pushes me into lesbianism? It terrifies me. Do women act thus? Does June go to Henry when she wants him? Does she mount him? Does she wait for him? He guides my inexperienced hands. It is like a forest fire, to be with him. New places of my body are aroused and burnt. He is incendiary. I leave him in an unquenchable fever.



I mean, I'm just tired of being wrong all the time just because I'm a guy. I mean how many times can everybody tell you that you're the oppressive, prejudiced enemy before you give up and become the enemy.
I mean a male, chauvinist pig isn't born, hes made, and more and more of them are being made by women. After long enough you just roll over and accept the fact that you're a sexist, bigoted, insensitive, crude, cretinist cretin. Women are right. You're wrong.
You get used to the idea.
You live down to expectations.
Even if the shoe doesn't fit, you'll shrink to fill it.
I mean, in a world without god aren't mothers the new god? The last sacred unassailable position. Isn't motherhood the last perfect magical miracle? But a miracle that isn't possible for men, and maybe men say they're glad not to give birth, all the pain and blood, but really that's just so much sour grapes. For sure, men can't do anything near as incredible. Upper body strength, abstract thought, phalluses - any advantage men appear to have are pretty token.
You can't even hammer a nail with a phallus.
Women are already born so far ahead ability - wise. The day a men can give birth, that's when we can start talking about equal rights.

Scroll Down To See Rest......









Reem Adam is one of the beautiful Maldivian girl. She is adventurous and a playful girl. In her view beauty of the world is everything. She has a thing for blue colors. She loves to make memories that lasts forever and make most out of everything.
All the pictures were taken from Reem Adam's Facebook Profile.


Quote; Beauty is not of the world in which you can physically hold. It is not just the admiration that one gains from the visual aspect of something they find attractive, but also the admiration that one gains from the thing it's self. Whether it be from the personality of a living thing, or the appearance, or the idea- theory behind the thing.
It is the admiration that moves us, inspires us and pushes us to make a change or input our own idea or form of beauty back out into the world. This may be returned in spoken, written, or draw appreciation or in actions that carry the message of our appreciation to the world. [sourse]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something about this gallery?