Watch XXX Videos

Rafaha Ibrahim





Every woman wants a man who'll fall in love with her soul as well as her body.


No woman can call herself free who does not control her own body.


Women who love themselves are threatening; but men who love real women, more so.


Taught from their infancy that beauty is woman's sceptre, the mind shapes itself to the body, and roaming round its gilt cage, only seeks to adorn its prison.


You are not a mistake. You are not a problem to be solved. But you won't discover this until you are willing to stop banging your head against the wall of shaming and caging and fearing yourself.


He shook his head. "The next time I hear a women going on about how neurotic men are, I'm going to remember this. You tell me you like my body, and what do I say? I say, thank you. Then I tell you I like yours and what do I hear? A long lists of grievances.


What I don't understand is how women can pour hot wax on their bodies, let it dry, then rip out every single hair by its root and still be scared of spiders. Hae Hae, Just Kidding.


The emerging woman ... will be strong-minded, strong-hearted, strong-souled, and strong-bodied...strength and beauty must go together.


I want to hear raucous music, to see faces, to brush against bodies, to drink fiery Benedictine. Beautiful women and handsome men arouse fierce desires in me. I want to dance. I want drugs. I want to know perverse people, to be intimate with them. I never look at naive faces. I want to bite into life, and to be torn by it.


heavily tattooed women can be said to control and subvert the ever-present 'male gaze' by forcing men (and women) to look at their bodies in a manner that exerts control.
I know I have but the body of a weak and feeble woman, but I have the heart and stomach of a king, and of a king of  Maldives too.



To force a female to do things in male fashion is not equal opportunity, it is distorted idealism.

Scroll Down To See The Rest............

Beauty does not come "one-size-fits-all". There is a certain truth that bone symmetry comes into play, it signifies good health and good breeding prospects. That's evolution for you. But the rest of it, nose shape, breast size, eye colour is all so subjective. What we find beautiful is informed by cultural preferences and swayed by images in the media. But I can tell you with full honesty that the most beautiful person in the world is my wife. She's no supermodel, heads do not turn when she passes in the street, but when there's sad news on the television she hides her face because she's crying. When she sees suffering she connects to it, she has never built up an immunity to it and I don't think she ever will. It's hard for her to be that way, but to me that's real beauty. [sourse]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something about this gallery?