Watch XXX Videos

Dhunyaa Saleem

She was a beautiful dreamer. The kind of girl, who kept her head in the clouds, loved above the stars and left regret beneath the earth she walked on.


I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about, and she's got everything that I have to live without... He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar, the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart. He's the song in the car I keep singing; don't know why I do.



I want to ask him if it’s possible that a girl can be born unlovable, or does she just become that way?


I can get my head turned by a good-looking guy as much as the next girl. But sexy doesn't impress me. Smart impresses me, strength of character impresses me. But most of all, I am impressed by kindness.


But this girl...she doesn’t feel pointless. She’s real and she’s beautiful and she fits perfectly when she’s in my arms. She makes me want to feel.


That's how powerful you are, girl...You pretty, but pretty alone is not what people see. You the kinda pretty, the kinda beauty, that's like a mirror. Men and women see themselves in you, only now they so beautiful that they can't bear to see you go.


All she wanted was to be a little girl, to be efficiently taken care of by some yielding yet superior power, stupider and steadier than herself. It seemed that the only lover she had ever wanted was a lover in a dream.



So, this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how that could be.


Tonight I'm happy. I will worry about tomorrow when tomorrow comes. But I'm getting there...


A person who's happy will make others happy; a person who has courage and faith will never die in misery.


Waking up is not a selfish pursuit of happiness, it is a revolutionary stance, from the inside out, for the benefit of all beings in existence.



Have you ever noticed how when you're happy, time seems to pass by fast, while when you're miserable it goes real slow? Life would have been a blink with you whether it lasted a millennium or a month.


As we lose ourselves in the service of others, we discover our own lives and our own happiness.


A disciplined mind leads to happiness, and an undisciplined mind leads to suffering.


The art of being happy lies in the power of extracting happiness from common things.


He'll never leave you for one moment. He will watch over you night and day.


Because simplicity isn't the greatest thing in the world, but love.


I belong to you. You could do anything you wanted with me and I would let you. You could ask anything of me and I'd break myself trying to make you happy. My heart tells me this is the best and greatest feeling I have ever had.


No, I do not need an outrageous quest to prove my worth. I deserve happiness -- happiness on my own terms.



We will never be happy until we make God the source of our fulfillment and the answer to our longings. He is the only one who should have power over our souls.


Learn from your history, but don’t live in it.


To say a person is a happy person or an unhappy person is ridiculous. We are a thousand different kinds of people every hour.


Your ability to navigate and tolerate change and its painful uncomfortableness directly correlates to your happiness and general well-being. See what I just did there? I saved you thousands of dollars on self-help books. If you can surf your life rather than plant your feet, you will be happier.



I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles


If I’m honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all.


A time may come soon," said he, "when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised.


Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.


You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.


If you were going to die, I was going to die with you. I couldn’t stop thinking it over and over as you screamed, as I tried to kill her: you were my mate, my mate, my mate.


Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.


Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.


Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.


What would you do if you weren't afraid?


The things that go unsaid are often the things that eat at you--whether because you didn't get to have your say, or because the other person never got to hear you and really wanted to.


...she made her home in between the pages of books.


All the pictures are from Dhunyaa Saleem's Facebook.

2 comments:

Want to say something about this gallery?