Watch XXX Videos

Riuman Hussain


Much of what was said did not matter, and that much of what mattered could not be said.



People die . . . so love them every day.
Beauty fades . . . so look before it's gone.
Love changes . . . but not the love you give.
And if you love, you'll never be alone.


It's not my responsibility to be beautiful. I'm not alive for that purpose. My existence is not about how desirable you find me.


The truth is not always beautiful, nor beautiful words the truth.


Living in that childish wonder is a most beautiful feeling - I can so well remember it. There was always something more - behind and beyond everything - to me, the golden spectacles were very, very big.


The sky is always beautiful.Even when it's dark or rainy or cloudy,it's still beautiful to look at....it'll be there no matter what...and I know it'll always be beautiful.


I belong to my beloved, and my beloved is mine.


Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.


Unexpected intrusions of beauty. This is what life is.


Do you think, because I am poor, obscure, plain and little, I am soulless and heartless? You think wrong! - I have as much soul as you, - and full as much heart! And if God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you!


It is good people who make good places.


Whatever may be the tensions and the stresses of a particular day, there is always lurking close at hand the trailing beauty of forgotten joy or unremembered peace.


I've always found that the most beautiful people, truly beautiful inside and out, are the ones who are quietly unaware of their effect." His eyes searched mine intently, and for a moment we stood there toe to toe. "The ones who throw their beauty around, waste what they have? Their beauty is only passing. It's just a shell hiding nothing but shadows and emptiness.


A witty woman is a treasure; a witty beauty is a power.


Or maybe it's just that beautiful things are so easily broken by the world.


The bond forged between us was not one that could be broken by absence, distance, or time. And no matter how much more special or beautiful or brilliant or perfect than me he might be, he was as irreversibly altered as I was. As I would always belong to him, so would he always be mine.


The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are permitted to remain children all our lives.


No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she will be beautiful.


We are made of stardust; why not take a few moments to look up at the family album?


She is free in her wildness, she is a wanderess, a drop of free water. She knows nothing of borders and cares nothing for rules or customs. 'Time' for her isn’t something to fight against. Her life flows clean, with passion, like fresh water.

Scroll  down to see the rest of this beauty.....





















A woman who doesn't need a man is a woman who is confident — and confidence is the key to real beauty. A woman who doesn't need the approval of others radiates with a security and poise that elevates her from the status of just another hot face. Because being a woman isn't about needing a man, and a beautiful woman understands that she, herself, is enough.


All the pictures are from Riuman Hussain's Facebook profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to say something about this gallery?